£550-£990 per week. Short Breaks off season.
Y Bwthyn, together with Cnwc y Bran and Garnllys Farmhouse, shares a prominent hillside position nestled in 126 acres of pasture and moorland. The location is half a mile from the village of St Nicholas, approximately 5 miles from Fishguard and 12 miles from St Davids.
The cottage has a large comfortable living room with a dining area and a stone fireplace, TV and DVD. The separate kitchen is well equipped. There is a large bedroom with king size bed downstairs and an adjacent bathroom. Upstairs there are two twin bedded rooms with a second bathroom. Outside there is a garden and picnic area, just the place to enjoy the panoramic views over Fishguard Bay and the Preseli Hills. The cottage is warm and comfortable with night storage heating, backed up by oil filled radiators making it an ideal retreat at any time of the year.
- Isolated and remote
- Starry nights with no light pollution
- Stunning views of coast and countryside
- Wonderful walks on Coastal Path
- Open fire with a basket of logs for winter visitors
- Ample parking space
- Hand Shower on bath
- Wi-Fi freely available
- Telephone shared with adjoining cottage Cwnc y Bran
- Cot and highchair available
- Saturday to Saturday bookings
- One dog welcome
- Bed linen supplied
- No smoking in cottage