£550-£940 per week. Short Breaks off season.
Cnwc Y Bran, a barn conversion with its own garden, shares the same location as Garnllys Farmhouse and Y Bwthyn half a mile from the village of St Nicholas which is approximately 5 miles from Fishguard and 12 miles from St Davids. It has its own garden, with picnic table and fine views of Fishguard Bay and the Preseli Hills.
Cnwc Y Bran has a comfortable lounge with a stone fireplace, TV/DVD and windows on three sides making the most of the extensive views, a central dining area with modern well equipped kitchen, There is a double bedroom downstairs, an en-suite bathroom with a shower over the bath and upstairs there are two twin bedded rooms under the eaves and a second bathroom. There is night storage heating, backed up by electric radiators.
- Isolated and remote
- Stunning views of coast and countryside
- Wonderful walks on Coast Path
- Amazing night skies as so little light pollution
- Open fire & basket of logs for winter visitor
- Ample parking space
- Wi-Fi freely available
- Telephone shared with the adjoining cottage Y Bwthyn
- Bed linen supplied
- Saturday to Saturday bookings
- One dog welcome
- No smoking in cottage