£420-£860 Short Breaks off season £300 for 3 nights (plus £45 each extra night)
Cnwc y Bran, a barn conversion with its own garden, shares the same location as Garnllys Farmhouse and Y Bwthyn half a mile from the village of St Nicholas which is approximately 5 miles from Fishguard and 12 miles from St Davids. It has its own garden, with picnic table and fine views of Fishguard Bay and the Preseli Hills. There are 126 acres of moorland and pasture for you to explore.
It has a comfortable lounge with a stone fireplace, TV/DVD and windows on three sides making the most of the extensive views, a central dining area with modern well equipped kitchen, There is a double bedroom downstairs, an en-suite bathroom with a shower over the bath and upstairs there are two twin bedded rooms under the eaves and a second bathroom. There is night storage heating, backed up by electric radiators.
- Stunning views of coast and countryside
- Wonderful walks on Coast Path
- Wonderful night skies – no light pollution
- Open fire & basket of logs for winter visitor
- Ample parking space
- Telephone & Wi-Fi available shared with the adjoining cottage Y Bwthyn
- Bed linen supplied
- Saturday to Saturday bookings
- Pets welcome
- No smoking in cottage